Erasmus & International Students
Information for Erasmus Students
All our courses are open to Erasmus Students. For queries on registration do not hesitate to contact the lecturer of the course at the beginning of the semester. The courses are taught in German language except for those below, these are taught in English.
- Macroeconomics I (Master degree)
- Labor Markets: A Macroeconomic Perspective (Master degree)
- Banking Supervision (Master degree)
- International Finance (Master degree)
- International Economics (Bachelor degree)
If you have any questions or problems feel free to contact us or drop by our secretary.
Also, for information about the admission process to the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, specific for the Faculty of Social Sciences and Economics, please visit the Office for International Affairs.